Women Empower US

Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.

Click Here to Add a Title

Rebuilding One Life at a Time

The petition will be put before the

Legislation table at all events

Coalition meetings and Elected Officials

on Senate calendars  

Thank you, for helping us make America Strong Again!

Click Here to Add a Title

Help Us Make America Strong

* Please fill out the form below * This is your signature of agreement *Simply check the laws you feel strongly about. 

1. Child support issues: parents not showing up for court will have an ad placed in there local paper to locate them. If there is no response within 30 days a warrant will be issued for their arrest. So many times it's costing the child support agency and the other parent tons of money to try to locate the absent parent.
2. The other parent working under the table and cashing checks at local check cashing centers. We need a system in place that prevents the paying parent from taking their paychecks to local check cashing companies. There by skirting the system and not paying. This way they have to take it down to the child support office for approval and they must pay what they owe to there child. This would help eliminate not having to be on welfare
3. If you are under a court order to pay child support then the child support division will have the authority to be able to pull up your assets, your banking information and taxes to be sure your paying the correct amount of child support for your child/children with out the other parent having to file. So many parents who have been threatened and abused are made to sign child support agreements that won't hold up! With this in place welfare won't be paying for the parents of children who can afford to pay for there children.
4. Rentals need an agency that landlords must pay into if they are renting their houses a walk through on property prior to them renting out making sure of the property condition before renting and walk through after the tenants move out landlords are constantly taking Dept and never giving back by telling lies. Tenants not receiving there Dept causes tenants to go homeless and on welfare! The fee the landlords must pay this agency around $300-$500 if they don't do inspections and then it's illegal to rent and first fine of 1,500 second 5,000 this will stop the issues of landlords taken advantage of tenants and tenants destroying property if tenants destroy property they will be fined for the cost of repaired damage. Rentals need an outside agency that landlords are required to hire legit (Rental Inspector) which are not associated with either the Landlord nor the Tenant. Their duty will be to walk through the property prior to renting out and after the tenants moves, documenting property's condition on each occasion. Landlords are constantly taking deposits and never refunding by telling lies. Tenants not receiving their deposits causes tenants to go homeless and on welfare! The (Rental Inspector) is designed to protect bothe parties with a thorough inspection & make sure deposits are handled according. The (Rental Inspector) will also hold a Rental Inspector's liscense or certificate for proof of legitimacy. They will also have some form of construction classes, cost must be up to code. The fee the landlords must pay this agency around $300-$500 if they don't do inspections and then it's illegal to rent and first fine of 1,500 second 5,000. This will stop the issues of landlords taken advantage of tenants and tenants destroying property if tenants destroy property they will be fined for the cost of repaired damage.
5. Parent alienation must become illegal. Too many bad divorces has ended where one parent will turn children against the other parent. They will make false allegations costing our police and child services thousands of dollars. When false allegations are proved in divorce conflict the parent found guilty will be ordered to pay court fees, fined $1,000 - $1,500 for every year passed,, charged with a felony, along with a felony charge. Parent alienation is child abuse. When parents do so they must have to pay counseling for the family, restitution to the child and to the other parent.
1099 LAW
6. 1099 contractors in all fields need labor agency help no different than employees wrongful terminations result in employee not being able to be paid and making everyone struggle and unable to feed there families 1099 contractors can bring proof of the wrongful terminations and the owner will have to pay ether restitution or contract remainder price. Everyone’s involved must get paid as they all lost ability for work!
7. 1099 contractors can no longer be sexually harassed or abused by owners or bosses
8. Pay rates must increase as the rent rates keep going up. The epidemic in poverty keeps getting worse as pay rates are not keeping up with the rents. 40,000 homeless in LA alone! There has been no minimum pay in crease since 2009. Mandatory pay increase every 5yrs. We should be at a minimum $12.00 pay rate as of 2018.
9. When someone contacts someone or post on websites false allegations without concrete proof the person was guilty. It’s Felony charge with a $5,000 - $10,000 fine.
10. Children being abandon by a spouse who had wanted and was caring for the child while married.  Or the removal of their name after statue of limitations has expired with the states. When a stepparent takes on the role of an absent bilogical parent they should be responsible for visitaions of all the children that the stepparent fulfilled. No Children should be abandon due to dissolving a marriage. (whether it be by emotionally or financially) The parent will be charged with child abdonment which will be a felony due to the mental abuse it causes along wiht a fine $100 a month for each child the parent is absent until the child turns 18 years of age. The abandoned parent will not be allowed to purchase assets until the fines are paid to a trust fund for the individual child. Once the child turns 25 years the trust fund will be released to them.
This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you! Your message was sent successfully.

Click Here to Add a Title

Thank you,    for helping  US

Rebuild America!